Command errors are specific, infrequent communication errors between the Software and the PCI card.
Identify your Controller box
LC / LP controller box
Specifically, this PCI card:
A command error on this box means the issue is anywhere from the PCI bus in the computer through to the control board in the controller box.
- Bent pins on the controller cable are a common cause of this problem.
- Try swapping the PCI card to another slot
All other controllers (LC+ MP, Premium)
- A command error on this controller means the issue is between the PCI card and the computer ONLY.
- No problems with the control cable or control box can cause this issue.
- Try swapping the PCI card to another slot.
- Try using another computer.