|Control Software Manual for Servo Systems|
|All Software Manuals | Table of Contents (servo)|
Visit the Control Interface servo system page. From there, you should download the Full Setup, which will work for both new installations and upgrades.
Make sure all other applications are closed before attempting to install the Interface.
- Turn off your computer and remove the cover. Unplug the power cord.
- Insert the PCI Servo card in a vacant PCI slot and secure with a screw.
- Close the computer. Connect the cable to the Servo card. Power on the computer.
- When Windows starts it will detect the card and prompt you for drivers. Insert the Servo Interface CD-ROM and check the CD-ROM check-box, then continue.
If you've downloaded the software from the website, simply run the installer and driver setup. Otherwise, follow these steps to run the installer from a CD.
- Explore the CD-ROM and run Setup. Follow the steps to install the interface.
- Explore the CD-ROM and run the “runonce” file by double-clicking on it. When it is finished, close the window.
- Restart the computer.
Start the interface with the “Techno Servo Interface” icon on the Windows Start/Programs menu.