You are repeatedly getting the following message box:
The machine is unable to travel to the position that has been requested of it.
There are a few pieces of information necessary to determine the cause of this issue.
- Does the machine move properly in any of the axes?
If the machine does not move in any of the axes, you should Verify power to the machine
- Does the machine Run away before getting the position error?
- Verify power to the machine
- Ensure feedback in setup
- Are you attempting to move the system at a speed higher than possible for the Controller box?
- Is the machine smashing into the End of travel?
- Is there a blockage in the axis that is causing a Frozen axis?
- Check for Amplifier status.
- If the symptom of the position error is that it only occurrs in a specific location on the machine, you can test for Axis tightness. This is very uncommon.